Ark: Survival Evolved
Ark: Survival Evolved is a multiplayer sci-fi survival game, set in a world where dinosaurs, man, and technology coexist. The goal is to survive, and to do that, you’ll need to acquire and manage food, water, and shelter… and dinosaurs, too. Ark breaks the mold of the typical survival game by allowing you to ‘tame’ over 100 unique dinosaurs and put them to work for you and your tribe. Some dinosaurs are helpful for gathering materials, some are great for PVP, and some are just amazing ways to get around the Island: especially flying dinosaurs, like the Argentavis. If you prefer driving to flying, the Direbear is an excellent alternative.
|Ark: Survival Evolved|
Category: Action, Adventure
|Version: Varies by device
Developer: Studio Wildcard
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Ark: Survival Evolved was in early access for 2 years, and officially released on August 29th, 2017. In addition to the base game, there are also several DLC packs available for most platforms which add new locales, technology, and dinosaurs for you to fight and tame. Studio Wildcard delivers regular updates to the game, and regularly runs double XP events on the weekends so that you can level up faster.
Features of Ark: Survival Evolved
- Explore interesting locales with unique biomes
- Find, tame, and breed over 100 different dinosaurs, each with a unique look and function. If you find a male/female pair with interesting stats, you can breed them together and hatch offspring which have a mix of the parents’ stats.
- Persistent world: your character, structures, and dinosaurs are saved to the server you’re playing on.
- Manage food, water, weather, and temperature. Hint: try not to get stuck in the middle of nowhere, at night, in the rain, while hungry. Rain can be torrential and limit your visibility and ability to navigate.
- Harvest materials, use harvested materials to build structures, and paint them (if you like). Ark allows you to build structures which you can use for anything, including living quarters and a safe place to park your dinosaurs.
- The Tribe system allows you to group with other players and share resources and technology.
- Hardcore mode is available for the brave!
AllTheApps.org is not an authorized representative or the developer of this application. The trademarks and copyrighted materials within this site belong to their respective owners and developers. We strive to provide our readers with informative reviews, tips and links to the particular app store to where they can acquire or purchase the application.