Even in pandemic times, some days we want to spice things up. Yes, we may have quarantine hair, unruly brows, chipped off nails and worn holes in our go-to sweats and hoodies, but they are so comfortable and we are barely going out of the house, so does it really matter?
There is the occasional day where we want to look good, though. Maybe put on a full face of makeup to look more polished, freshen up our wardrobes for a new season or look a bit more presentable during our endless grocery runs and video calls. After all, little changes can make us feel a bit better.
With cases rising and stores closing for in-person shopping once again, on top of the added fact that any time spent out of the house with people we do not live with increases the chance of getting and spreading COVID-19, we want to stay as safe as healthy and possible, while still finding ways to look nice during this unprecedented period. If you fall into this collective category, give the Cute app a look. Get the 411 below!
|Version: Varies by device
Developer: Wish Inc.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu
2. Choose Apps or Application manager
3. Touch the app you want to remove
4. Press Uninstall.
Features and Benefits
Cute lets users discover some of the brands, styles and looks that are popular right now. With over 500 million boutiques waiting to be discovered at the palm of your hand, discovering your next go-to video call or workout outfit might be just around the corner. The app offers convenience, deals and style — what more could you want?
Pros and Cons
As with anything, the app has some upsides and some negatives. Take a look.
- Millions of customers: Lots of people use this app, which shows how popular it is.
- Curated selection: Listing everything from home décor and beauty to fashion and accessories, Cute offers styles just for you. Get ready to rock them.
- This year’s hottest trends: Be up on the latest and greatest fashions.
- Shop via app: Checkout and buy items right from the app. Pretty convenient!
- Safe payment: Have peace of mind when you enter your information that it will be safe and secure.
- Great deals: Score low prices on some of the highest quality goods out there.
- Stellar customer support: Get answers fast. Cute’s service team is one of the most reliable when it comes to answering questions and giving advice.
- Shop social products: Buy the items you have been seeing all over your feed.
- Always making improvements: The app team is always making Cute better than before.
- May become addictive: Make sure you do not shop too much!
- Prices in flux: If you see a good deal, buy it, because prices have been known to increase fast. Current users say that they are constantly changing.
- Glitches: With so many people using the app, glitches are frequent.
- Overwhelming: A lot of listings means there are pages to sort through to find the right items for you.
We recommend that fashionistas or those who want to rejuvenate their look download the Cute mobile app. It makes shopping easy, safe and fun, which is what we need at the moment. Those who do not have time to look through many product pages may do better with a more streamlined app, but we still advise anyone who is looking for a new shopping app to check out Cute. Happy shopping!