Dropbox was one of the earliest cloud storage and synchronization providers and thus have one of the most full-featured and stable services in this area. The free Dropbox mobile app lets Android and iOS users take advantage of this crucial functionality on any phone or tablet for up to 30 days.
File sync apps are essential for expanding your file space and enabling easy sharing of files across devices and users. Dropbox automatically keeps your most important files backed up in case you lose your device or it is damaged. Get the free Dropbox App now to take advantage of all these critical features.
|Version: Varies by device
Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu
2. Choose Apps or Application manager
3. Touch the app you want to remove
4. Press Uninstall.
Essential Free Dropbox Mobile App Features
Keep in mind that the features listed here are for the free trial version, which are quite numerous. Download Dropbox free version and give it a whirl. Once you see how useful its features are, you can stay at the Plus level or easily upgrade to Dropbox Pro to get more superb features:
• Store up to 2TB of files, 3TB on Pro
• Automatic file sync to the cloud
• Lets you choose which files to sync and which to not
• Full cloud file manipulation: renaming, moving, copying, deleting
• Sharing of large files or folders even with non-Dropbox users
• Direct editing of Word, Excel or PowerPoint docs from your mobile device
• Remembers where you left off for edited cloud docs
• Facilitates multi-user document collaboration
• Embed comments within cloud docs
• Facility for adding document watermarks
• Set up alerts to collaborators when a doc changes
• Pro version permits searching inside cloud files for text
• Easily restore lost files or specific file versions from the cloud
• Built-in Word and PDF viewers
• Sleek, minimalist UI design facilitates mobile device use
Download Dropbox App for Your Android, iOS or Windows Mobile
The free Dropbox app is compatible with recent Android phones or tablets with Android 4.4 or higher. It also runs on any iPhone, iPad and iPod with iOS 10.0 or later. It even runs on Windows phones and tablets. Try the free version for 30 days to realize how much this app will improve your peace of mind with automatic backups plus enhance your sharing of larger files.
Extend Your Mobile Device Storage Possibilities
Dropbox is a trusted name in the cloud file sync space. They are unlikely to fold up their tent as many other such providers have in the past. Download Dropbox now and compare it to other cloud sync apps you may have used to see if it is the right fit for your needs.