If an app was created by Ellen DeGeneres, you know you are in for a fun game at any party! Disney liked the app so much that it created a new Disney Character that would fit in nicely with the rest.
After you install the Heads Up mobile app, you will see the Heads Up icon at the top right corner of your computer. You can now start playing. In case you do not see the icon, check with the administrator to modify the System Role.
This popular game has been played on the Ellen DeGeneres Show many times and now it's available to others who can also enjoy it in the privacy of their homes or with their friends while at a party. The Heads up app is similar to a word charade. It's a great download for large crowds and social parties.
|Version: Varies by device
Developer: Warner Bros.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu
2. Choose Apps or Application manager
3. Touch the app you want to remove
4. Press Uninstall.
Number of Cards
There are 35 decks in total for the Heads Up game. There are six headbands and 200 cards to select from four categories. Ages 8 and up can play this family game. It's a continuous game of cards that's non-stop!
Each participant must guess the word the opponent is describing the best that they can. Words pop up in different languages. At times players have 60 seconds to guess all the words based on the clues they are given. The more words you guess, the higher the chances of you winning! To start, download and install the app on your phone.
Similar to films, video games have age ratings on them and it's very crucial to make sure you always look at that marking before you let younger ones watch. Your child should not be playing an 18-rated game.
Play the Game
There are several categories to select from such as Blockbuster Movies, Impressions, Superstars and Animals Gone Wild that are FREE. There are many more to select from, although they are not going to be FREE.
- The person who is guessing the word places his or her phone on their forehead.
- The partner will act out what they see on the screen.
- It could be animal noise, an accent, a piece of mail without a return address, and a drawing or painting.
- When you guess correctly, you must tilt your head forward.
- To pass, tilt your forehead backward.
- The team with the greatest correct guesses in a round wins.
- When the round is over, you will get a correct answer rundown.
- Your passes and missed turns will also be counted.
- It's a family-friendly game and there is no profanity.
- The player can decide if they want to refer to R-rate films.
- Acting out PG or X-rated versions is left up to the organizer.
With a front-facing camera, it's always interesting to see an overwhelming video replay of the participants after the round. Everyone is so excited and full of energy! The people acting out can even be recorded and you can watch them play over and over again while sipping your afternoon tea!